Optipe Data Tools Suite - Create Conditional Formula
Create Conditional Formula is a wizard in Optipe Data Tools Suite that lets you create in the currently selected cell a formula to find, count or add data conditionally, for one or multiple criteria, similar to Merge Tables application.
Use this application to:
- Find the name or description of an item that matches a key code.
- Calculate the sum of the sales for a particular vendor.
- Get the sum and amount of sales for a specific item in a branch (two conditions).
- Calculate averages, maximums and minimums for one, two or three criteria.
- Matching data for up to 3 criteria.
- Match Types: Add data, Counting occurrences, Search data, find position, Search if exists (yes / no), Average, Maximum, Minimum.
- Create the formula or the data as value.
- Optionally, you can define erroneous data (# N/A) are returned as zero or blank.
Video Example. Create Conditional Formula.