Optipe Data Tools Suite - Merge Tables
Merge Tables application of Optipe Data Tools Suite lets you combine data from two Excel tables, to add data located in another table or range, merging by one or multiple common fields in both tables.
Use this application to:
- Incorporate into a table, names or descriptions of items.
- Calculate the sum of sales for the vendors or departments in your company.
- Calculate sums, averages, maximum and minimum of one, two or three terms.
- Matching data for up to 3 criteria.
- Incorporates data after the last column of data tabla.
- Match types: Add data, Counting occurrences, Search data, find position, Search if exists (yes / no), Average, Maximum, Minimum.
- Create the formula or the data as value.
- Optionally, you can define erroneous data (# N/A) are returned as zero or blank.
- To select a consecutive group of fields, click the first item, press and hold down the Shift key, and then click the last item.
- To select non-consecutive fields, press and hold down the Ctrl key, and then click each item that you want to select.
Video Example. Merge Tables. Add data from another table.
Video Example. Merge Tables. Sum data located in another table.
Video Example. Merge tables for 2 or more conditions.
Video Example. Merge Tables. Determine if a table has data associated in another table.