Optipe Data Tools Suite - Consolidate Templates
Consolidate Templates application of Optipe Data Tools Suite helps you generate data consolidation from Excel forms or templates.
Use this application to:
- Funding Application Forms.
- Budget templates.
- Surveys of customers or employees.
- Get an index of the sheets in the workbook.
- Consolidate templates or forms on different sheets in the same Excel workbook.
- Consolidation is generated in a new sheet of the same workbook, as a table or database.
- Templates must have the same format and structure, the data must be in the same cells in each template.
- The consolidation generated can be updated in case new templates are added to the workbook.
- To group sheets from different books or files you can use Manage Worksheets app.
- To select a consecutive group of sheets, click the first item, press and hold down the Shift key, and then click the last item.
- To select non-consecutive sheets, press and hold down the Ctrl key, and then click each item that you want to select.
Video Example. Consolidate Templates.
Video Example. Create an index of sheets in the workbook.