You can include individual reports and files (to each his own) or massive (the same for all).
You just need a mailing list in Excel and sent through Microsoft Outlook.
4 modes of Attachments: only text, worksheets in a workbook, files in a folder and filtered ranges.
- Send reports to each office or department manager in just minutes.
- Communicate bonds to each worker in a personalized way.
- Send to each recipient a corresponding file with management reports.
- Dispatch to customers their pay statements or invoices.
- Promote your products or services to your customers or contacts list.
- You can use your Outlook signature, including images or logos.
- You can set the time at which messages will be sent.
- Choose the account from which messages will be sent.
- All problems to embed images in text were fixed.
- Read more
Optipe MultiMail is installed on "Optipe" tab in the Excel Ribbon.
- You can preview messages.
- Options for all email recipients (copy all to your boss or assistant, for example).
- You can optionally include a file for all recipients.
- Enter the recipients names in the To, Cc, or Bcc box. Separate the names with a semicolon (;).
- If you don't want to include one or more recipients, just hide respective rows in the mailing list.
- Save the message to use it again.
2. Worksheets. An Excel worksheet to each recipient. Read more...
3. Files in a folder. A separate file for each recipient, of any kind, not only XLS. Read more...
4. Filtered Ranges. To each recipient only matching records or rows. Read more...
How to use it
See all Optipe MultiMail features, operation and set up details.
- Requires Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook, same version of Office. Microsoft Outlook must already be configured as your mail system.
- Format: Excel Add-in
- At time of purchase you receive a zip file with all the files for installing and supporting documentation.
- It works in Excel and Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- License is individual and for one computer.